Tuesday, August 01, 2006

This is the New Blog, Not Like the Old Blog

So, I'm back. I know, I know it's been a long time, you haven't heard from me, and I'm sorry- really I am. Funny, as much as I love writing, I find writing email and keeping up with a regular blog to be incredibly difficult. I've had plenty of times in my life when I've stayed pretty regular with a journal, but usually after several months I fade away. My first two attempts at blogging ended with a total of about 4 posts. I think my problem is that I always have so much to say, that taking the time to write it all down just seems cumbersome. Everyone that knows me knows how verbose I am; it's hard for me to minimize my antedotes and experiences into a few simple concise lines. This is a weakness, I know. So, here's the deal. Somehow I have this idea that if I manage to write a little on a regular basis that will cover the bulk of what I would like to sayto the world. Here's the first post! Yeah! One down. Now, if I can just keep this up for awhile.

1 Comments:

At 6:30 AM, Blogger JennyO said...

Verbose - yes, that's my honey, and I assume that means he likes to talk a lot... I'm using my context clues. On the up side, he usually has good things to say. Thank you honey for blogging... I love you, Jenny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home